Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Greetings and welcome to the public Blog of Magister Mael.


Currently I have the great honor of being newly appointed The Grande Magister of the Sanguinarium Ordo Strigoi Vii and administrator of the http://www.currentofelorath.com the official Strigoi Vii Forums, recently taking this title as Father Sebastiaan has moved to focus on his writing projects.  Please note Strigoi Vii is my life, my spirituality, my personal philosophy and my True nature.


Yes, if you wish to use the term, I am a fundamentalist Vampyre. Yet respect the ability for other religions and traditions to exist with a sinister purpose.  Still I will disagree privately, politely and discretely with the dogmas of mortal religions.


There are many claiming to be Vampyre or vampire in this world.  Many think I am a blood drinker or psychic vampire, this is incorrect, I AM a Living Vampire.  Blood drinkers in all honesty completely concern me, traditional psychic vampires avoid me as I will not tolerate their presence in my life.   Since they are, at least in my reality not True to Vampyrism and its noble existence.  Forget trying to convert me or change my views. You will be simply ignored, there is no changing who and what I am.


I Think VAMPYRE! Think Immortal Minded! Think Eternity without dying or disease and all about love, health, food, power, romance, mystery, sensuality, wealth, music, dance, knowledge and pleasure!


If you can live with this, then welcome...

1 comment:

  1. Sir, your page on http://www.currentofelorath.com is out of order, how can I reach you ?

    Regards FranZisska.

    ReplyDelete